Wednesday, April 23, 2008

YA-DI-DA

(written 08/10/2006)

Sometimes we desire strongly for something that we know we cannot have, but instead of being resigned to the concept, still we go on longing for it. Why is it that we always have this resolute adherence to our own longings, when at the back of our heads (and hearts), we are AWARE of the certainty that some things are, perhaps, not just capable of existing? (Hah! What is that smirk in your face??) Now it may seem like you are an addition to the wretched ones of this interbreeding population, but so what? Nobody can stop you with what to do with your existence! To heck with these freakin’ condemnatory people… and yes, I know, I know…this cliché “some things are just not meant to be” appears to be screaming inside your brain over and over again just like an echo, that you might as well bludgeon yourself with a mallet…

Goodness I’m blabbering now…this happens when I really don’t know what to write…i used to write with such ease, without having to ponder long enough on what words to use or what things to write about…I usually write how I feel (especially if I feel melancholic and I’m in one of my morose moods) and it does the trick. Somehow, I feel better and feels like a dark cloud has been lifted…

Blabbering again…where was i? oh… I’m talking about yearning for things that we cant have…hhummmphhh…I really don’t have anything further to say…I just think that this happens to most of us, if not, ALL of us…that we kind of go through this…this…dilemma… of course, there’s always this uncertainty, but I guess it makes our existentiality kind of stimulating…
pfft!..blah..blah..blah…

No comments: