Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CRAP-ness

(written on 04/26/06)

I know..i know..there is no such word..but for me, this word describes things and people who are full of crap...which makes me wonder, why is it that there have to be those kinds of people, huh?
i decided to write about this because what started a good day ended up being a bad one..and yes, because of people who are full of crap..these people are the ones who let you believe in yourself, that you are a likeable person, etc. etc. In other words, these are the ones who give you confidence about certain things. Yet, time comes when they hurt you, just adding itself on the long list of hurts that you have had. When such things happen, your confidence diminishes. Whatever ego that's left in you evaporates. It is them who destroy the confidence in you that they once gave.

so i begin to ask myself.."what happens to me now?" Would i pretend not be hurt and go on with my life or not? To be honest, i still dont know...i really dont...that, my friend, is the million-dollar question...

oh well...

No comments: