Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SWEET!

"I will make love my greatest weapon and none on who I call can defend against its force... My love will melt the hearts liken to the sun whose rays soften the coldest day..."- OG MANDINO
**************************************************************************************************
about soulmates: SOULMATES aren't hatched..they just don't pop up out of nowhere...they grow..u make a connection, build a relationship, and
then u realize, "this is my soulmate.."
**************************************************************************************************
"When i began to spend more time with you, it is almost as though i discovered an elixir i did not know i craved until i took a taste of
it. And having had the craving awakened, i am now consumed by a dark dread of the possibility that i may not be able to fully assuage my thirst..."

No comments: