Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ingemination...




I just had a great vacation so I should be stress-free… But I’m not… I’m at it again… I really think so… “It” meaning I’m at the boundaries of my emotional ambit. And I’m petrified, really. It has been my belief that my brain is now capable of taking charge of my life instead of these freakin’ emotions. I don’t cry over something so easily anymore and that’s good right? Well, yeah, I know that it would seem that I’ve kind of numbed up but it’s the best thing for me and my cardiovascular system.

But things are happening beyond my control and I am still trying to brave this… It’s scaring the hell out of me. I don’t wanna give in to this. I’ve already been to hell and back, and believe you me, the journey is tumultuous. I don’t wanna be sucked through that vortex all over again.

Let’s all hope I’m just being my delusional self.

Oh dammit!

No comments: