Thursday, September 4, 2008

THE UNIVERSE HAS A WEIRD SENSE OF HUMOR...really...



Fallen… bruised… badly broken… shattered into pieces… believing again that something exists when it doesn’t and will never be existent… have become so wretched... might as well bludgeon myself with a kevel…

The roughshod rhythm recurred…abhorring every millisecond of it, yet continues to somehow yearn that things this time might be different…

Confusion sets in and tries to battle with what little sanity I have left in me… really a vicious cycle… should've sharpened my claws to be able to fight my way out… should've… could've…

Confidence was regained and now lost again… I have become an imbecile… my thought processes are furthermore disturbed…

Some people are just born pachydermatous… was mastering the art of being immune to these beings, but alas! Who am I kidding? I still am not… goddammit…

I am once again, a pathetic mortal contaminating the universe's gene pool…if only chlorination could serve as an antidote to such condition…

No comments: