Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BITCHING

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

It's such a tedious thing to find ways so as not to look back but just move forth. All this babbling here makes me feel like a stupid baboon since I'm just writing the same litany of agonies - hence, I sound redundant already. My subconscious tells me that I shouldn't worry too much about this (er, what I write) as there's really nobody reading this blog anyway (yeah sure, I announce that I have a blog, but see, nobody even comments for crying out loud!)...

So I guess I could go on and on huh?

I'm just so freakin' tired. Really. I really am...

I wish it's that easy to do the "bugger-off-next-please!" regimen, but hell... easier said than done.

Ah, the pains of living...

Makes me wonder though...do I always make it easy for people to take the U-turn?

Now I really wish I could get a comment from this...As if...Ha!

P.S. - Should someone accidentally stumble upon this blog and wanted to comment, please, by all means, go ahead and feel free to do so...or e-mail me at ooshposh@yahoo.com...I swear, I won't bite.

No comments: