Saturday, January 24, 2015

THE FIX


"It's not always about trying to fix something that's broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better. - Unknown"

But what if, it’s always been a one-way street? You can’t fix something all by yourself. Just like almost everything else, some things cannot be fixed by one person alone; sometimes, it has to be a team effort.

Now comes the scary part. The one always trying to fix things may not be as patient as the last several times. Things can be pretty tiring if it’s the same old shit.

Yes, I am speaking for myself. I am fucking tired. Tired to do the right things, tired to fix things, tired to be pleasant and smiling all the time. I am just tired. And lonely.

Oh gosh, I’m the great pretender. So dramatic. Ugh.

I'm beginning to hate myself more.

No comments: